We’ve been pretty quiet the last couple months, but don’t be fooled – there’s a lot going on. Here’s a quick overview of some current activities:
- We submitted an application for the Code for America Summit Technology Awards – fingers crossed!
- We’re also at work right now on a Knight Prototype Grant application, so cross your toes as well.
- We’re just finalizing an agreement with the City of Asheville to create extensions for capital project budgets and status.
- We added a capital projects page to the Cary site on CommunityBudgets.org.
- We’ve officially converted to non-profit status and have a great initial board (we’ll have an announcement soon).
- We’re nearly done with our 501(c)3 application.
- We’re getting ready to process more WNC counties’ data – ping us if you’d like to help!
- We haven’t had much time for code development, but we’ve done a few enhancements and bug fixes. That will change with the capital budget work in the next couple weeks.
We’ll have details to share on several of these in the next few weeks. For now, though, back to work.